- A high performance 1'x4', 2'x2', and 2'x4' recessed fluorescent luminaire featuring a 3” deep cell parabolic louver.
- Designed for maximum fixture efficiency while maintaining visual comfort.
- The precision optical parabolic louver assembly matches up with the para-contoured fixture housing to create a superior luminaire.
- Four pullout type grid clips are located in the housing to lock over the grid.
- Four auxiliary suspension points are also provided on the housing ends as an alternate method of securing to the building structure as required by code.
- 120-277V (50/60Hz)
- Rated Life [L70] — 50,000 Hours.
- Wired for single or double end.
- Approximately 40% more energy efficient than standard F32T8 Lamps.
- Assembled with no ballast
- Fixture Housing is ETL C/US Listed
- LED Tubes are ETL or UL C/US Listed and DLC Certified
- Proudly Made in America
Hicksville, NY 11801
T: (516) 753-9300
F: (516) 605-0417
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm